We will pick you up at your hotel at around 8:00.amIt takes 30mins driving ,
Select 3 choices of temples from the recommended temples in Chiang Mai city below.
Let’s go (If you cannot reach the museum because of museum closed on Mon-Tues, we will inform you to another place)
- Phra Singh Temple… The most prestigious temple in Chiang Mai
- Chedi Luang Temple… The temple where the Emerald Buddha was enshrined before
- Chiang Man Temple… the oldest temple in Chiang Mai
- Suan Dok Temple… The temple with the largest main hall in northern Thailand and kept Chiang Mai ‘s family ashes.
5.Jet Yot Temple…A famous temple with seven spired of pagodas.
- u Mong Temple… A punnel temple that is very rare in Thailand.
After visiting the temples, we will take you to visited the museum where you can learn the history of Chiang Mai at a glance.
After visiting the museum, we will guide you to Chiang mai’ s famous handicraft village at sankhampeang village ,such as silk weaving,umbrella making etc..
Return to your accommodation will be around at noon time
Charges; Price per person
2 persons 1,050B, 3 persons1,100B, 4 persons or more 1,000B
(*Included in price: Private van, English tour guide,
(Entrance fee for each place, insurance)