We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:30.a.m.
We will take you to the famous temple ,must place of Chiang Mai.,”Doi Suthep Temple”
There are a total of 306 steps leading up to the temple footside to the chapel of the temple, and you can see the Chiang mai’s city view from the above of temple.
After that, we will continue to the mountain road and take you to the Hmong hilltribe village .
After the tour, we will return to the city,en toute take you to have lunch.
After lunch, we will guide you by selecting two temples from the representative temples in Chiang Mai city as follow below.
- Phra Singh Temple… The most prestigious temple in Chiang Mai
- Chedi Luang Temple A temple that have had the Emerald Buddha enshrined before
- Chiang Man Temple… The oldest temple in Chiang Mai
- Suan Dok Temple… The temple with the largest main hall in northern Thailand and kept Chiang mai’ s family ashes.
- Jet Yot Temple…A famous temple with seven spired of pagodas.
- Wu Mon Temple… A punnel temple that is extremely rare in Thailand
After visiting the temples, we will take you to the famous handicraft village in Chiang Mai at sankhampeang village.such as silk weaving,umbrella making etc..
Return to your accommodation will be around 16:00.p.m.
Charges; Price per person
2 persons 2,100B , 3 persons 2,000B, 4 persons or more 1,800B
(*Included in the price: Private van English tour guide, entrance fee for each place, lunch, insurance)